Latest Points

Follow SaloonStockCars on Twitter

Latest Results

Kings Lynn - Cancelled

Following a spell of heavy snow affecting King’s Lynn together with a Met Office weather warning covering the region on Friday and Saturday the decision has been made to cancel this Saturday’s event featuring F2 Stock Cars, 2L Stock Cars and 1300 Stock Cars.

The most positive forecast sees a potential thaw on Saturday with the temperature going up a few degrees which would be fine if we ran a tarmac track but if this scenario happens on shale we will be left with a quagmire of a track.

Our apologies go to anyone inconvenienced. We have elected to make an early decision with many travelling fans and drivers from overseas needing to know early so that travel plans can be cancelled.

Our next meeting takes place on Saturday 10 March featuring 2L Bangers, 1500cc Bangers and Junior Bangers whilst the F2 Stock Cars are next in action at King’s Lynn on 24 March along with the F1 Stock Cars and both the 2L and 1300 Stock Cars are next at King’s Lynn on 31 March.

It is hoped that the Clive Grief Memorial will take place at a future 2L and 1300 Stock Car meeting. This will be announced after discussions have taken place with the family.

Anyone who has ordered an advance ticket will be contacted today and given the option of a refund or transferring the ticket to a different meeting.

  Site developed and maintained by Chris Frankum (powered by MiWeb CMS software (c) Nexus Open Software)